Self-Care Survival Guide for Expecting Mommies
Planning for Baby’s arrival? You’ve got the nursery figured out, registered and gathered the essentials, and you’re meeting weekly with your birthing team to monitor your baby’s health and development. During pregnancy, your health gets a lot of attention. Then once Baby comes all the sudden it’s on the back burner. For most women, postpartum recovery isn’t on their radar. Everything will just go back to normal, right? Don’t we wish.
Most women have unrealistic expectations for post-natal health and functionality. Sadly, this sets her up for disappointment, instead of awe and appreciation for the birth her body just performed. But not you. You’ve decided you want something different for your postpartum health. And it all starts with becoming informed.
Possible changes you might face after childbirth:
- Digestive issues and constipation
- Abdominal weakness
- Back pain
- Urinary leaking
- Difficulty returning to exercise
But don’t worry! You can gain back the physical functions you need to live fully. You do not need to settle!
Introducing the Self Care Survival Guide for Expecting Mommies Online Course
In this course you will learn:
- Common postnatal challenges and how to handle them so they don’t become chronic
- Exercises and techniques to heal and restore body functionality, including abdominal strength
- Techniques to manage stress
- Recommended planning tasks to line up help and get on the same page with your partner ahead of time
- How to fit in time for self-care amidst all the realities of having a newborn
…So you can feel healthy and enjoy motherhood!
Relief and functionality after childbirth are possible
Read more about the course, view the curriculum, and enroll to learn from the comfort of your living room!